Happy Birthday to my beautiful Malana! You came into our lives four years ago and made the world a better place. You are so silly, smart, and caring, and I love you with all of my heart! I love your "mix-matched" outfits, your amazing coloring skills, your passion for books, and your love of all things girly. May you always keep your fascination with the world around you, and never lose your willingness to pick up bugs, worms, and snails, with no fear whatsoever. I love your vivid imagination. I love that you keep trying to give your sister hugs and kisses, even though it makes her cranky. Some day she'll love it too, I promise. I love your silly dances and obsession with all things Disney. Wishing you the best birthday yet!
Happy Birthday to my sweet girl! I love you!
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment