Thursday, May 5, 2011

Schreiber Family Update

It's been a long time since I posted last, and a lot has happened since then! 

Corinne (Cori) Emily was born on January 4th.  She is 4 months old now and is so much fun!  She's learning how to roll over, but hasn't quite mastered it yet.  She laughs when I change her clothes, which always cracks me up.  She's a great sleeper and we can put her down somewhat awake and she manages to fall asleep on her own.  It continues to surprise me every night, since getting Malana to sleep at that age was tough!  She's not sleeping through the night yet, but she usually only wakes up once, so I can't complain too much. 

Malana is 3 years old now.  She's a great big sister and likes to help out a lot with the baby.  She has her moments of jealousy, but in general, she loves her baby sister and likes to make her laugh. 

We moved into a new house about a month ago.  It's great to finally have more space!  We're all settled in now and just have a lot of decorating to do. 

Here are some pictures of the girls from the past few months.  I'll try to start posting more often!


















No comments: