Thursday, August 13, 2009

Vacation

Andrew, Malana, and I spent 2 weeks at the end of July visiting both sides of the family. The first part of the trip was to Kansas City to visit the Schreiber side of the family - Allison, Maddie, Dani, Jeff, Cindy, Maya, and Jake. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures there so I'll have to borrow some to upload here later.

We then spent a week and a half visiting the White side of the family in the U.P. (Upper Peninsula) of Michigan. Here are some pictures...


Malana in her life jacket. She loved wearing it around the cabin and playing with the buckles.



At the playground in Escanaba.



Malana loved sitting on my brother Tom's motorcycle. (That's my mom and her chihuahua, Gracie, in the background. Malana called her "baby doggie".)



The view from our cabin at Gratiot Lake.



The result of Malana trying to get the mud off of her shovel.



Playtime in the lake.



Coming to give her mommy a smooch.



Malana sharing breakfast with her grandpa Tom (now known as "Papa").



Checking out rocks with Grandma Linda at Copper Harbor.



Hanging out with Jasman at the cabin.

No comments: